Home

Medium Harvestors?

MarkVK

I'm looking to purchase medium mineral and chemical harvestors. How much should I expect to pay for one? What are good BERs for these, so far I've see BERs of 8, 9 and 10. Also, what are the maintenance and power requirement for these harvestors (ie. personnel require 30/hr maint and 25/hr power)?

I believe the best medium harvestor I have is BER 10.

The upkeep is 60/hr and power is 50/hr. I use these the most. They seem to have the best return on invenstment.

I paid 25k per harvestor for the BER 10's.

You will pay much less for the BER below 10......I see lots of 7's for 3k or less.

I also use the heavy harvestors when I know I only have a short time to mine (i.e. a day or two) they can give me BER 13 now.

I haven't seen above 13 on a heavy mineral.

Of course I have fusion power generators of BER 19 and 20!

cheers!

(now if I could just log in.......grrrrr)

TobyMac,

Thanks for the info. Recently I have been still using personnel harvestor but they are not churning out the resources fast enough.

My biggest problem has been power. 25/hr does seem to be correct. I will have 24 hours worth of power deposited and it will be sucked up in less then 15. I wish that the status screen would give you a better estimate of the power use. Or could the power consumption be based upon the quality of the resource I'm using? Any comments?

Archived