Home

Which planet do you live on?

SSO_DarthVader_

Which planet do you currently live on?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet do you currently live on?

• Corellia
    • Naboo
    • Tatooine
    • Rori
    • Talus

Originally posted by Sorce

Corellia - BTW is there typically much population on Rori? I can't say I've ever been there =/

Last time I played was the beginning of August, on the Chilastra server. Rori (unlike Naboo, Tatooine, and Corellia) is pretty quiet. Of course it varies no doubt per server, each one should be pretty much the same.

Narmle pretty much started out as a pretty decent city, then eventually turned into a ghost town. While Restuss was quite interesting... on some days, it would be quiet... while others it would be booming with people.

It's as if people come to the city, and then leave the planet temporarly, go out exploring on Rori, or hang out in their homes around the outskirts of Restuss.

I liked it though, it did get lonely time to time... but there were always some people around in the most quietest of times. It sure was better than having to deal with all the lag on the other planets.

If you like constant cloudy weather, rain here and there, don't mind hilly terrian, or swampish type surroundings... (making it a darker version of Naboo) then this is the place for you. City structures look the same as Naboo's, and it pretty much has all the same creatures. Though you can only build Generic structures (which includes Talus as well).

There are only two small cities on Rori, Narmle and Restuss. Narmle being a neutral city, while Restuss being an Imperial one. You can also take a shuttle to a Rebel Outpost to the south. There's also a hidden Imperial base south of Narmle.

Note: You can only get to Rori, from Naboo. It's pretty much the same way with Talus, from Corellia. I believe Talus is pretty much quiet as Rori.

Originally posted by SSO_DarthVader_

You can build player cities on uncivilized planets?

You bet'cha. Big game hunting right outside your front door.

We are taking back the empire planet by Planet.

It is a great imp player city . just go to LOK and we have a shuttle port also. With a mall and all the nice people you could want. If you can get enough people , it could be like Bestine, execpt without all the bad reb guys, but plenty of IMPs to do missions with.

Archived