Home

CH animal nerf and new animals

jim135

man... my bile lost its armor rating and my GSP's resist. is really bad also. my gerrack's resist sucks bad as well. no wonder I am using so much healing pet sims. I did not think they changed the pets themselves. like the droids. nerf and pre-nerfed. Im a MCH but I can not heal 3 creatures getting hurt. I normally have a high res pet depending the mobs attack. now I have to find new pets because this now bite.

Any new I deals for pets with his resists. I guess the ideal is to help Bio-eng. thats nice. still wish I did not have to dump my pets. I guess the Bio-eng will need to advertise. but I go to the vendor and you do not even know what the pet's stats are. That is not right.

I will be dumping MCH to learn TKA . I only need one pet to tank or attack a baddy that has me in it's mouth. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have been dumping my ch skills for tka. I noticed while getting rid of my first colum that I can not take my bile out . he is 30 someting level. I should still be able to control 50 for max . I only see 1 stat for max level and not stat for max pet now. How am I suppost to know now what to keep and what to dump. I have lots of pets stuck in my data pad because I can not use them. how strange.

Archived