Klear_Bria

Ok guys, I run SWG on a more than adequate system:

Athlon XP 2000+ (1.7ghz)

GeF FX 5600 256mb

512 ddr pc2100 ram

Windows XP

80 gb HD

Connected to cable internet

Now to the problem, my frames per second (fps) goes down to 1 quite a bit and it freezes my screen for 15+ seconds and then it will eventually catch up. Now all parts of my system meet the minimum requirements and then some. This "graphics lag" does not come just in laggy spots of cities, it happens out in the open terrain too.

Now my computer is kept up well. No viruses, no ad-ware, defraged, and all updated drivers. If someone could give me some insight on this issue i would surely appreciate it. By the way, this happends after i put all of my graphics on low.

Thanks for your time,

Klear (Bria Server)

Guest DarthMaulUK

Live with it. Its not your computer, its not your ISP its the game. FPS have dropped with the mounts and dropped again with vehicles.

DMUK

It doesn't have to be the game.

I have:

P4 2.5GHz

Geforce FX5900 Ultra 256MB

1024MB RAM

Windows XP

80GB HD

And I have the game almost set to the top quality on everything. I even have all the shadows turned on and set Shadow quality to max. The only thing I have a little bit lower is the Distance of the details on how smooth the terrain will render and how far I can see the most detailed stuff like trees and bushes. (I can't remember what these two settings is called)

Cheers!

Guest DarthMaulUK

I also forgot to mention, it can depend where in the world you are to the servers.

And, it is the game. I used to get it alot in populated cities. It was a case of having to turn around slowly, otherwise it would crash. I put it down to the FPS bug i saw on the official forums and the fact I lived so far away from the server (UK to USA) so I just got on with it.

DMUK

Archived