Home

Strange?

conager1

Now this is odd. I've played through this once and am going through it again. I don't remember what I did next. In going through the catacombs in order to reach the Valley of the Lords, I am where you have to Force Pull out three stone platforms. Then jump up to a big rock formation where one Dark Jedi awaits.Then you jump over to a small opening and move through a corridor and fight a few more. Then there is this circular room. There a two large rectangular structures you can jump up on. I see what looks like a balcony of sorts but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. Seems I remember breaking some chains or something. What did I miss? Thanks, conager1

Hey there, its me again. Hm...circular room...have you already gone through a hole in the wall and dropped down from beam to beam? If not that's what you're missing. If you have you have to smash the two pillars holding up the stone block at the end of the above mentioned area before you break the chains. Then jump up and find the door you revealed to end the level.

Archived