Home

Level 3 & 4 Trainging spots?

Darkmist

Wahoo I got the game. Thanks too all who helped me solve my questions. Im going for MAster TKA/Master Smug. Im got unarmed 2 and need 15k exp points to get to 3. Tatoiien Mos Espa is my locaton. What are some good places to train for lv 3 ad 4 skills? Lesser womps and the lizard things arnt doing anygood nemore. Thank you

Btw if your on Corbantis serverand can help me send me a message at Darkmistx

Do missions and kill stronger beasts. The missions usually give you decent xp. Or you can run into the wilderness and find animals to kill. From 3 up it will take a lot longer to xp so don't get dissapointed if it takes more than a day or two. Try killing womp rats and cu pa for good xp or any white class(the symbol on the right of their HAM) animals.

I am on cobantis also. I to am working on my TKA. on the second level. Hunt banthas on tatonie.

What would help is if you had heath shot ( bleed ) from pistol , pistoleer will give you healthshot2. Creature Handler will help also. The monsters attacking you pet will allow you not to get you weak little butt pounded ( side note- you can heal your pet but if you are not a medic, you can not heal yourself ).

The advanced planet also have advance monsters. and lots, since you are starting. get medic so you can heal yourself. There are lots of baddies.

Take missions and kill stuff on the way to the missions. Even attack lairs so when a bunch of cheap stuff attack you. you can spin kick them all and get points for all of them.

Archived