Home

Would you want to play this?

bodstevens

I was wondering if there is an interest in a classes type mod for JA to build off of the Jedi vs. Merc mode.

This would be sort of similar as the Mysteries of the Sith Multi Player classes setup. I remember it was quite fun had holes but was fun.

If you want to use guns you would use one of the 3 classes. For Lightsaber you must choose Jedi and just Force and no weapons.

Could also be used in siege for better game play and balance.

I was thinking to mod one that would have,

- More realistic saber strength and speeds for all styles and stances.

- Better firing rates for some weapons.

- Faster force regeneration for Jedi.

- Special un-pull-able weapons for each class. (Sniper = rifle , con rifle / Jedi = Lightsaber)

- Classes, Jedi / Sith, Assault/Heavy Weapons, Bounty Hunter and Scout / Sniper.

- Jedi would have, Lightsaber, Force Powers (selectable).

- Assault would have, Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle , Repeater, Detonators, Detnator Packs, Golan, Rocket Launcher, and E-web. (Would double as Demo in siege)

- Bounty Hunter would have, Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Bowcaster, Demp Gun, Detonators, Mines , Golan, Jet Pack, and Rocket Launcher.

- Scout would have Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Sniper, Bowcaster, Detonators, Concussion Rifle, Cloak, Turrets, and Mines. (double as Tech in siege)

- Fists and grapple will be available for all classes.

- All will have shields at spawn at different levels, Jedi 50 scout 75 hunter 100 assault 200.

- Siege and Team games can mix classes on both teams or have class vs. class.

- Can use any skin.

Is there any interest in this kind of mod? I also wan wanting to make it more Cannon and only use stuff seen in the movies or as close to as the game does.

Any Ideas would be great.

Archived