Home

screen freezeing up in game ?

lovebug

Guest DarthMaulUK

There could be a whole host of reasons for this.

Either:

1) Your PC doesnt meet the min spec, or just scrapes it

2) Your Net connection

3) Graphics card could need some tuning

4) Its the game (which it can be after you have answered all of the above)

You say it freezes. You need to explain more and please post your computer specs etc.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Ok. cool.

You *could* do with more RAM just to make life easier.

Also, you might need to expand on where abouts it freezes up. Is there alot of activity going on? (ie: are you in a city) or does it lock up anywhere.

If you, make sure your first port of call is a graphic card driver update, as lock ups can be caused by not having the latest drivers. Pick those up @ http://www.nvidia.com Install those and keep your fingers crossed.

DMUK

my game freezes up now once a day for the last 4 days. It does not even happen in crowded placed.

My system is...

p4 2.0 ghz

128 mb gforce 5600

1gb ram

xp os

DSL

in the last 3 months it had only crashed 3 times. My be the last updates. I noticed now that an auto crash ticket is not sent out.

By the way.... I love the game. not the best in the world but it is keeping me busy and I bet lots of other people are spending too much time on the game. Just remember that the Devs are adding stuff instead of fixing lots of stuff because people want it that way. I remember how wet people got when pets and the vecahles were comming you. You try to be Sony and say they are waiting a few months while you work out the bugs. I think we like the cars even with the bugs that where here for all of 2 days. Dang that is not bad. but I still hear people talking about this.

Archived