Home

I'm new to SWG and got a question...

rohde

Hi!

I'm new to SWG and would like some advice on some stuff. Here goes.

I've been playing for almost 2 weeks now and thus far it's ok, but not amazing. My gripes are:

1. So far I've mostly been on Tattoine and Mos Eisley doing missions (Imperial missions) but the city is almost empty; I've only meet/seen a few other players. I've told myself that it's because of the holidays and all.....but do other people play this game?

2. I'm factioned with the Empire and wonders where do one go if one would like some great Imperial missons? What planets are majorly Imperial controlled?

3. I'm having problems getting a hold on the overal storyline. Do there even exist one? So far I've been doing individual missions which can be great fun but they're not really tied in to some greater plot. Does such a construct exist? If so how do one get "connected" with it?

That's all for now. Thanks :)

Guest DarthMaulUK

You are seeking ingame content - good luck! There is none.

Imperial planets, there's a few and my mind is a bit rusty since I quit playing recently. Try Rori, Naboo and there is an imperial outpost on Dantooine I think.

Most 'static' cities are now deserted thanks to the dumb idea of Player Cities, so I suggest you find an imperial guild on your server and move in.

Hope this helps

DMUK

Archived