Home

CH and no max pet line. how do I...

guyvii

I have to get rid of my CH skill got learn a new skill ( out of skill points ). I get you can not tame that message when I try to take a pet out that is still lower then the max level . The max level pet line has been removed. How can a person tell what the max level pet they can take out now? If I could tell that , I can tell what skills to take out better and sell or give away my high level pets before they are to hight to use. Use to be Master CH but now finish working on TKA and pistoleer so I so not hit so often and mastermy holo profission.

Thanks

If I understand your right, you have dropped the top row of CH.

To find the level of pets you can handle, look in each box on the CH tree and add up all the taming points.

You get 12 at novice and 2 points for the first 2 rows, 3 points for the 3rd row and 5 for the top row, you would have saved points if you gave up 1 column of skills rather than 1 line.

You should, in theory now have 40 points at 3-3-3-3 but you could have had 43 at 0-4-4-4.

Make any sense?

so now I must count taming point and wild animal taming points also? I have been removing skills from the left to right to save the most max pet point and to give most still points.

1134 now

thanks for the help. how do you know wild animal training from other animal training?

Archived