Home

Where is Jagi?

Mach

Some of you may have done this quest and hopefully you can help me out. I went to Korriban and Canderous and Jagi had their little bickering, then I was told to go meet him in the dune sea on Tatooine so Canderous could fight him to the death. One problem...I've been running around the dunes with Carth and Canderous for HOURS and can't find the punk! Where is Jagi???

Do I have to trigger a battle by talking to someone somewhere?

• 2 months later...

If I may, when does Canderous Talk about Jagi? Last time he spoke he told me about working for Davik and his hopes to have honor traveling along with me, should I go and find the third Star Map before he talks about it?

Just for me: Did you suspected I am Italian?:D

i think i found a strange bug in this quest. I was exploring the dunes of Tatooine with Canderous in my party (I havent received the Jagis Challenge mission yet) and Jagi appears in the spot you fight him. The conversation is exactly the same you have at the spaceports but this happened to me in the middle of the dune sea. I try to return to fight him onmce and for all but he never appears and his two lackeys remain stuck in that place forever. Has anyone encountered this strange BUG?

Archived