Home

the must-have Jedi force powers

Wiru MaMc

I'd reccomend the following force powers to anyone who thinks they will be having trouble against malak or any other jedi:

Force Wave-

This is the third addition of force-push, and works on anything without damage being blocked. I used it on malak about 15 or so times in a row and killed him without taking a single hit, just to see if it could be done, and it could. This is also great for flocks of droids, like in the tomb levels, or the beasts in tatooine.

Force Heal-

Without this power, you'll be spending credits on med-packs for your entire party like it's y2k. It's great to watch your jedi friends go into combat, then trigger it to help them keep up the fight.

In the fight against malak, it is possible to just keep running, do a quick-heal, and take off again without missing a beat. Awesome ability.

Adv. Throw lightsaber-

This is a superior technique to use as your jedi troops are heading into battle. Before they even get ahead to the enemies, you've cut the health down two-thirds. Follow two of these up with a force wave, and the party's over.

Death field-

I believe that is the accurate name for the "suck-life" force. I used this against

the sith academy teachers in the tombs

and it worked wonders. It's almost like a mixture of force heal with force wave without using twice the force points.

and finally,

Kill-

As silly as this chain of force powers is, it's almost like having force whirlwind and force wave abilites at the same time. You can still immobilize, damage, and hold someone off without having to stay back a chain with the force whirlwind series. I used this against most all humanoid apponents I faced.

And another thing I'll mention about force powers is that it's good to have atleast someone in your party have jedi speed, so you can run back and forth on rakatan planet and kashyyyk without falling asleep.

Those are just my tips, if anyone has any others regarding force powers, please post them in here.

:jawa: Plague works wonders with Malak

Master Speed,combined with flury,i dont ned to thel you what it wil do

Heal ONLY if your a light-side or neutral,it consumes to much FP for dark

Storm,just love this baby force

DEATH FIELD,gooooooooodd,it works in the star forge two!:fett: :fett: :fett::jawa

Archived