Home

16 down, 2 more gold medals to go...

Guest Tyco Celchu

Guest Tyco Celchu

I am missing 2 gold medals on my game. They are on the levels raid on sullust and Moff seerdons revenge.

does anyone have any tips on passing these? I really need some help on these two. (in paiticular, how to get enough friendly saves on seerdon's revenge. I'm up to 53 out of the needed 55)

<marquee>thanks</marquee>

------------------

Tyco Celchu

Guest Torpedo

Took me forever to clear Sullust and Seerdon's Revenge. Sullust was just pure luck on my part. However, for Seerdon's Revenge, I realized that quite a few Bacta containers were actually being taken out by turbo lasers. When approaching areas with turbo lasers and Bacta containers stay high so the blasts clear the containers. They'll shoot through the containers to get at you. That's the only advice I can come up with at the moment. Good hunting.

------------------

Killing is my business....... and business is GOOD!!!

[This message has been edited by Torpedo (edited January 15, 1999).]

Guest Tyco Celchu

Thanks for the advice! I did the sme thing, and it worked! Now I really need help on passing raid on sullust.

------------------

Tyco Celchu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exar Kun

to pass raid on sullust with a gold, you must fly like a maniac. never hit the brakes. take out the all of the missle turrets from low altitude so you can shoot down all the missles that are shot at you. try to hit a couple of the generators along the way. with the turrets down, it's relatively safe environment. you must get the remaining generators on each pass;no turning back. good luck, cut the chatter and join my side. force out!

Archived