Home

Problem with Cheat Codes

Guest DooDah

I'm having a problem with the cheats. After I enter the "TOUGHGUY" cheat (mind you, just to see what its like...) I can't get the game to go back to normal so I can keep playing. How do I remedy this? I've turned the game off, and reseted...but as of yet, nothing has worked.

You know what? I tried that...and it STILL didn't work. I only bought the game a week ago, so I'm not that far, but yet I'm far enough that I would rather not have to start again. If this is my ONLY option, than I will do it, but you would think that that would NOT be the case for an N64 game. thanks for your help anyway man, apprecaite it.

My friend, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all your RS flight craft are now permenantly powered up. But is that such a bad thing? The only way to get rid of the powerups is to delete the file, start a new one, and work your way back to where you were.(And hopefully beond) If you want, you can use IGIVEUP, guilt free, to regain your former status.(Yes, IGIVEUP does give up when you turn off the 64)

------------------

Friends are friends and pals are pals, but buddies sleep together.

Archived