Home

upgrades

Guest rebel alliance

Guest rebel alliance

what are all the upgrades and where/how do you get them. I have got the advance bombs, seeker proton torpedos and seeker cluster missles. is there any more upgrades and where are they and what are they. I wish they had armor upgrade or cooling upgrades for the v-wing but i am pretty sure there are only weapons.

Guest Rogue15

hey,

I think you've got all the upgrades. Too bad you don't got the pc version, 'cause then you could switch back to previous weapons, you know how darn annoying it is when trying to fire at one little atst with a seeker proton torpedo? Well, with Lukajay's RogueEdit, you can go back to different weapons!

The weapons are:

X-Wing: Advanced Proton Torpedo, Seeker PRoton Torpedo

A-Wing: Advanced Concussion Missiles, Seeker Concussion Missiles

Y-Wing: Advanced Bombs

Speeder: Nothing at all

V-Wing: Cluster Seeker Missiles

That's all there is. I wish the n64 version would let you select weapons for different craft, kinda how you can upgrade and downgrade your stuff in podracing.

Guest Rogue15

ooh wait, i 4got, there's some more upgrades:

Advanced Shield

Advanced Lasers

Advanced shield is found on Jade Moon

Advanced Lasers is found on the worse level on earth, Taloraan (it's in the center of the bespin type city)

Guest rebel alliance

I got the sheilds and lasers. they don't do much but hey, I got them i am going to have to get those advanced concusion missles. I don't think I will get the seekers i hate using them for stationary oponents. but a wing is only good fo dogfighting so I might get the seekers i don't know.

Guest Rogue15

get the seekers right b4 you get to thyferra. You're going to hate yourself if you get them and then find out you're going on some level with atsts..and that level is chandrila...

Guest rebel alliance

how much more damage does the advanced lasers do? I didn't notice much of a difference but then again I didn't gauge it.

Guest Rogue15

the advanced lasers do alot of good. Did you know that hitting structures, like the landing platforms, inscreases your accuracy?

Also shooting an atat really increases your accuracy, the advanced lasers help you on fest, especially with those annoying tank droids. You'll notice that it also works great disaster on some tie fighters, the atsts blow to pieces in just like 10 hits too.

Guest rebel alliance

I see now. I just got 7 golds now and I am a comander when i first got the upgrades I only got to play for 5 min. but know I have played for a while have made great progress and even without the upgrades I am sure my skill has increased

------------------

imperials,get out of my way because I got an x-wing and Its fully charged and loaded!!!!

Guest rebel alliance

that platform shooting is a great tip i fyou can't get good accuracy.

------------------

imperials,get out of my way because I got an x-wing and Its fully charged and loaded!!!!

Guest rebel alliance

I never would have thought that a players guide would be available seeing how the game is aging. well, you could probably get it on the net.

Archived