Home

STOOOOOPID!!!!

Guest Shootist

Guest Shootist

I just got my new software from Earthlink, well almost. I signed up for the newer software...they mailed me the normal package...they included my password in the SAME PACKAGE as my software... The CD was missing!!! Who would be dumb enough or have such a low security threshold to include both access and the info needed to charge any @@#$@ thing they WANT> STUPID to the point that it's almost criminal. I'm so mad I could fry their a**es!!

I was smart enough to call them and change my password.

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

Guest Imladil

Yow!

Here--drink this Wild Turkey! Undo that Windsor knot, man. Somebody get him a sandwich fer crissakes!

Feel better? biggrin.gif

Guest Shootist

Well, I tell ya...after going to the bank and explaining while they looked at ME as if I were the stooooooopid one and making sure I had not been charged anything, you can BET you don't want to read the expletives I deleted in Earthlink's Customer Service Feedback...I sure had to utilize restraint.

Live and learn. My father had a saying, "We don't live long enough to learn everything from our own mistakes; we have to learn from the mistakes of others as well."

Thanks IMLADIL and SKW for the advice.

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

[This message has been edited by Shootist (edited January 03, 2000).]

Guest Imladil

<font size=1>This has been an emergency rebel morale operation by Radio Free Saturn...securing a good view of the rings for future real estate speculations.</font> smile.gif

Guest Shootist

Remember the TV show Night Court? Remember Judge Harry's long lost Dad played by John Astin? Well..."I'm feeling much better now."

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

Archived