Home

Just a thought...

Guest flamin_tie

Guest flamin_tie

We've gotten really sad...we aren't even talking RS anymore...lets get back on track people.

Another fighter I would like to see unlocked is the "clutch" trifighter...it would be sweet to fly...or maybe a TIE BOMBER. that would also be cool.

Guest DeathStarDestroyer

I think that while the users of this site may get off track, it is this banter that keeps this site interesting and people coming back. It's almost that this banter allows you to keep talking about RS here. So be glad people are still visiting this site, no matter the reason.

Guest Imladil

You're absolutely right, Flamin' TIE. I'm going to talk about just Rogue Squadron from now on.

You've helped me to see the error of my ways.

( wink.gif)

Speaking about RS.

My son just got RS for christmas. He and I are totally new. He has been able to get to the "search for the nonnah" level. But he doesn't know what he has to do to jump to the next level. He can destroy most of the enemy space ships but that doesn't seem to be sufficient. Is there anything we are missing? anybody willing to guide us?. WE will appreciate any help there.

Also, we key in the passcodes ok, but they don't seem to go into effect. Any help here?? Thank you.

Guest Imladil

Wow. Wish I could help, but you aren't providing enough information. As I'm sure you've noticed by now, this video game is very complicated...

I'll try to help with the Nonnah. The difficult part about protecting the ship in the water is keeping the TIE bombers off it. They come flying by in pairs, dropping bombs on your friends that cause a lot of damage. When the first pair of bombers fly in, shoot them down and trace them back to where they're coming from. There is a point where they fly into the simulation, and you can expedite the game by waiting there and shooting them all as they come in one after the other. Once they're done (doesn't take long), rocket back to the Nonnah to provide cover for the shuttle as it leaves. On its way out, from the starboard side come a column of TIE interceptors. They don't cause much damage, so if you were successful in keeping the bombers away earlier, you'll only have to shoot down a few of the fighters to make good the shuttle's escape.

As for your code problem, I don't know what the deal can be. Are you going down and hitting "enter code" after putting in the letters? When the code is successfully entered, R2-D2 will make an "Okay!" noise. Which codes are giving you problems specifically--it could also be that you just aren't noticing the changes (RADAR and ACE aren't obvious when turned on at first).

Hope this advice gets you moved on. May the Horse be with you (an old Jedi Cowboy saying wink.gif).

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the pink hairless monkey

"Where do cats think catfood comes from?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Sa Memax

Hey!My friend and I think that for the next two Satr Wars movies there will be a new ship in the hangar.1 between the Y-Wing and the V-Wing and one behind the A-Wing.Cause there are large spaces there and a little man running around or those red boxes.(If there isnt I'm goin to sue Lucasarts)(J/K)

Guest flamin_tie

Hmmm, wait another 2 years for another ship??? I don't really think that is worth it.....but what the heck..it'll be a hoot.

Guest Imladil

Am I the only one who HATES those little guys dancing around in the hangar bay? I just want to scrape them out the airlock on my way out...

"Ooops! SORRY!"

Guest Shootist

When I want to use the Tie Fighter I have to bounce back and forth between the Mal Fal and the V-Wing. When our little dudes in convict jumpsuits have run over close to the Tie and head back in the general direction of the V-wing, that's my clue to go for the Tie. Maybe it's the hard way, but it appears to be the only way for moi.

P.S. Is that a Windsor knot on that Tie?

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

Guest Shootist

Tried it, no go. I think it has to do with the functions my game pad will and won't perform. I use a Wingman Extreme.

Hey! Did we ever figure out what the heck that orange arrow meant?

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

Guest Imladil

Yeah. I went to the mountaintop to talk to the wisest holy man, and he said the orange arrow stood for "Mankind's inner but inexpressed hunger for full reasoning control over the emotional and artistic portion of the mind."

I told him it meant that I was "Next to stupid," and left.

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the pink hairless monkey

"Where do cats think catfood comes from?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Shootist

I thought it might mean 'just to the right of center.' I've been known to color outside the lines from time to time. (insert Urkel laugh here)

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

Archived