Guest Comet_Mystic

Guest Comet_Mystic

AHAHA LUCASARTS

Codes:

Level select:

Enter GAMEFLO! as a password. A sound will confirm correct code entry. All the

normal levels will be unlocked.

Tatooine race bonus level:

Enter WOMPRAT! as a password. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Alternately, earn a Bronze medal or better in all missions to fly a T-16 Skyhopper

through Beggar's Canyon on Tatooine.

Death Star Trench bonus level:

Enter WOISTHAN as a password. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Alternately, earn a Silver medal in all missions to fly in a trench on the surface of the

Death Star.

Programmers on title screen:

Enter one of the following passwords. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Allow

demonstration mode to start after returning to the main menu, then press A. Luke's

face will change to that of the corresponding member of the development team.

BERGLOWE: H. Schmidt

CHIPPIE: C. Huelsbeck

FLYDODGE: D. Jagalski

HARDROCK: T. Engel

ICHHELD: R. Henke

PSYLOCK: M. Wagner

RUDIBUBI: R. Stember

SIRHISS: J. Petersam

THBPILOT: B. Hoppe

TIECK: F. Sauer

TOBIASS: T. Richter

WUTZI: J. Eggebrecht

PS: I will soon make a Rouge Squadron Webpage guide!

Guest Comet_Mystic

Your welcome. I'm thinkin about trying to black mailing lucasarts with these codes by thretining to release the codes to the big sites and gaming magazines. What do you guys think?

Guest The Master

Not a bad idea... but I hate to break your bubble. I think I've seen them in the Nintendo power Magazine. But I could be wrong!

Guest Comet_Mystic

Damn...

Try These Glitches...

Rouge Squadron: Glitches

#1 - To see the insides of the Millenium Falcon press left on D-pad while in the Millenium Falcon. Now press start right as the camera resets it's posision, now you can look at the Millenium Falcon's insides.

#2 - This glitch requires the Tie Interceptor on The Jade Moon level. To do this glitch weaken the sheild generator, and then crash into it. This should show the cutscene with you in an x-wing, but you die as it ends.

#3 - This glitch works best on Kile II. Fly as high as you can towards a wall. Keep pulling up until you hit the wall, try to hit it straight on. If done correctly you will fly through the wall.

#4 - In Liberation Of Gerrard V crash your ship right before the cutscene where Wedge is being chased by Tie Interceptors. If done correctly there will be no sound during the cutscene and the Tie Inerceptors will crash.

#5 - In Battle Of Hoth destroy the following rebels: all speeders, all 7 rebel pilots, the downed speeder, the base next to generator, the tower on the hill next to start, and the 3 turrets if you must. Also destroy all Imperials exept one of the AT-STs in the back. When you go back to that AT-ST it will be gone and you can do whatever you want to. If you go to the begining you can watch the rebel transports escape.

Archived