Guest Comet_Mystic

Guest Comet_Mystic

_

/ \Idea - Keep E-mailing Factor 5 with

\_/temporary e-mails from hotmail. If you

[_]wish to try post that you would.

:

;

Check out the signature (pics NOT taken from a gameshark code...).

------------------

The Any Ship On Any Level Code WILL BE FOUND!!!!

rogue1.jpg

Check this out

ss_4.jpg

Guest flamin_tie

*yawn* Oh come-on!! I have been at this board for at least a year now, and this kind of spunk died out a looooonng time ago...there are no new codes for that old game. any existing code is already known and memorized by the millions *and millions* of RS's fans.

As for those pics...two options-

1) Someone just doctored a picture of that level or put the different background behind the X-Wing.

2) Someone has tooo muc time on their hands playing th PC version and hacked into the ship digital models.

Guest Nute Gunray

I used to have a picture of an X-Wing that was going down in flames over Tatooine and I put an F-16 firing a second missile at the X-Wing. Rogue Squadron certainly did not have F-16s in it. wink.gif

------------------

I have far more interesting and important things to do with whatever time humanity has left than fretting about this load of BS...like hierarchizing my extensive collection of taped "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" episodes by lifelines and final answers.

Guest Comet_Mystic

**** You Flamin Tie! The pics are from a pre-released version, for all I know that's a beta level shot. But no you just had to dis me, *******. What the hell is stuck up your ass anyways? It's just speculation, you may be right, maybe there is no codes left at all. But you don't have to be an ass. Enjoy your sad pathetic day... *******!

Guest flamin_tie

Wow...CM, did you get pissed at nothing!

I didn't mean to "dis" you, only point out the obvious, that there is a very good chance that those pics aren't real. If you want to have a bug crawl up your ass and die about it, go ahead...but let me tell you in advance. Don't fu.ck with me. I have seen a lot of sh.it and I don't intend to take it from a rookie like you.

Guest The Master

guys! Calm down! Thats enough. Man, you guys get mad about the smallest things! You act like little kids! Or should I say babies! Calm down alreadY!

Guest flamin_tie

Wish this thing was able to record vocal messages....I was not acting at all childish in my last post...I was simply stating that CM did not have to get so defensive on what i said. And Mr The....Don't go acting higher and mightier than me. I've been gone for a while, so I might not have as many posts, but look at the registration date-

You are not my superior or "master"

Just thought you should know.

Guest flamin_tie

I drop in once in a while...I got rid of all my n64 stuff except for RS...just in case I get another 64 after I leave for college.

As for Guilo, I don't know what happened to him......to be honest, i didn't really like Guilo, Kint was a little more friendly.

Guest The Master

And I'm past 1100 posts. I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, flamin tie. When ever I said that I am The Master, I am just fooling around. I admit, maybe I bring it to far some times, but thats me for ya. smile.gif

Archived