Home

the worst game i ever made is now available...in english!

Ryam BaCo

why is catch the pig so awesome?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. why is catch the pig so awesome?

• because of the music!
    • because of the story!
    • because of the drugs!
    • because of nothing!

catch the pig v0.1e is out now.

check it out!

this one works. it should.

it's so great! i think you have to force yourself stoping playing it when you don't want to die of starvation or of too less sleep or of going nuts.

and the music is awesome. and the story is a complex experience! and for the whole game you need to invent a new word describing how incredible awesome the whole thing is!

okay. that was all i have to say. enjoy!

okay, i admit: maybe i was a little bit lying.

um, are you sure it's in english? i went to the link you posted, and it says all this stuff in dutch or something...

Werdet Jünger der Affengottsekte!

Verrichtet für unseren allmächtigen Affengott Kawauki auf Coconut-Island

Zwangsarbeit und dienet, gehorchet und arbeitet für unseren Anführer.

Lebet in Keuschheit und Armut, um Kawaukis Zorn jede Woche mit einem

Opfer in Form einer Banane und einer Jungfrau zu besänftigen.

Erfüllet eure Pflichten gut, um einem verheerenden Kokosnusshagel,

der Ausstopfung mit Bananen und der Opferung durch einen Wurf in den

großen Vulkan zu entgehen.

like that. i have no clue what to do or where to go...

For you convenience I have translated it, although I'm a bit sorry I did:

"Boy of the ape God sect becomes!

Compulsion working performs serves listened for our almighty ape God Kawauki on Coconut-Iceland and, and works

for our leader.

Lives in chastity and poverty in order to soothe Kawaukis wrath each week with a victim in form of a banana

and a virgin.

Fulfills your duties good in order to escape a devastating coconut hail, the end stop prisoner with bananas

and the sacrifice through a throw in the large volcano. "

For some reason it is very difficult to read it all the way through...my brain gave up after the second line.

Courtesy of www.freetranslation.com , the only reason I passed French GCSE.

uh..sorry for the confusion...this is nothing game-related i wanted to upload it on members.aon.at first but - however - it didn't work. so i switched to lycos, where i can also upload files, i tested the link once and it worked, but now it's redirecting to the old - which got awarded (no kidding!) by a popular german tv-show - page there, i hosted there before i got members.aon.at without ads...okay...anyway...i'm writing too much:

problem hopefully fixed. here's the new link:

http://de.geocities.com/affengottsekte/CtPv0.1e.zip

it should work.

Oh no, werbsite is down.

:-/

"Diese Seite ist nicht verfügbar.

Leider kann diese Seite momentan nicht angezeigt werden. Versuchen Sie es bitte später noch einmal oder suchen Sie nach weiteren GeoCities-Seiten, die Sie interessieren."

:p I can't read a word of that ut I'm assuming it's something like:

"Page not found

It was abducted by aliens. Actually, we just made a mistake in our database. Please come back later when the website has more bandwidth. Do remember to give ole' Kjølen a warm welcome. Thank you."

yeah...i was able to upload! wuhu...after humilating myself for being unable to upload 2 mb on several servers i can humilate myself with this "english" game with "great" graphics, "fantastic" ideas and "awesome" music.

...all you need to do now is to replace all these apostrophe-words with "bad"...

click here to download. oh...and you'll need a programm, which can handle with rar-files.

so. and here is my excusion for this terroristic attack:

i programmed this wonderfull game in c++, a language which i never understood and so the source code is...indescribable...somehow...

Archived