Home

MI2: LeChuck's Revenge Help With Fortress Pls!!

Hi. I would like information with MI 2: LeChuck's Revenge...I am in LeChuck's fortress trying to release Wally from jail...I am trying to walkthrough these passages with mixed up skeletons. I am using the song that Guybrush's parents sung, but I don't understand how it works. I've tried a few times, to no avail. Could somebody please direct me with a solution to my problem?! Thanks. Court.

well, all you do is just whatever the song says like "the hip bone's connected to the arm bone, the arm bone's connected to the leg bone" or whatever, then you push the indentation that has a hip, then an arm, then the legs. or whatever the case may be. if you accidentally go through the wrong one, then just go back through it again to get back to the old passage and pick the right one.

I've tried that over twenty times... my paper says:

Rib, arm, head

Leg, hip, arm

Rib, leg, hip

Head, rib, leg.

Ok, so i go in and find and push the one 1st off that has the rib, arm, head.

Then I go into the next passage and it mightn't have my next combo (which is leg, hip, arm), so i go to the next passage and it does and the next passage has rib, leg, hip (pushing these of course) then i go to the next passage, next passage, next passage...etc. then i just come out and i never get to find and push my last combo! Am I doing something else wrong? Please help..I am nearly at my wits end! The way I'm doing it is that ok it has rib, arm, head... righto so i look for a skeleton that looks like this combo:

RIB

ARM

HEAD

Is that correct?

Please post here. Love Court.

Archived