Home

ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rogue9 1/2

Guest Rogue9 1/2

I will kill you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gifwink.gif

------------------

I am Darth Vader's cousin in charge of a third Death Star carrying a Fleet of 9000,000,000,000,000,000,000 new ties called the UTIE fighters (Ultimate Twin Ion Engine Fighters)

made for the sole purpose of destroying the Galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These new fighters are armed with seeker cluster proton torpedoes 999,999 in each fighter.What we can not conquer, we utterly destroy.(including planets,starships, and especially rogue squadron)The Third Death Star is armed with enough firepower to annihilate an entire galaxy in seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Join me in the dark side rogue9 or say goodbye to your puny Galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no hope for any of you,bow to me as slaves and your suffering will be minimal. I AM TAKING TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR PATHETIC GALAXY!!!!!!!Just a reminder I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm INVINCIBLE and so my Death Star is And so is my fleet of UTIE fighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just yesterday my UTIEs DESTROYED ROGUEFETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Unless you surrender and be one of my worthless slaves)

I WILL BLOW UP ALL YOU WORTHLESS PLANETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ALL POWERFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN KILL WHOEVER I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!My UTIEs have just vaporized you and all of your pathetic little friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh,Heh,Heh,Heh. THE GALAXY IS NOW DOOMED FOR YOU ARE NOW DEAD AND CANNOT STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should have joined me when you had a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duel3.gif

die jedi,die!!!!!!!

Guest General_Kioet

luke didn't defeat vader, the emperor did, 'cause the emperor killed vader with that lightning when vader picked up the emperor. in a way luke defeated vader, but not totally.

Guest rebel alliance

then vader killed the emporer then the cookie mosnter oh no wait wrong story but vader did kill the emperor.

Guest Redwing

In your dreams pal.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest General_Kioet

i like this one better though.

------------------

The Dark Side? I've been there. Do you worst.-Kyle Katarn

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Redwing

Hey is this even an RP?

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived