Home

hopefully i'm well hidden from the evil eyes of rhett.

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue9

Keep Talking like that and Ike will ban you, because he'll be the one that has to go in and delete all of the usless posts

RE: no! we need your droid army!!!

I sory guys but I'm looking in to another internet conncention at home insted of at school.

But I saw this at JK.net:

Vagabond

Jedi Council

Member # 2548

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2001 01:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I've removed all the garbage from this thread. If any of these guys attempt to ruin a thread in the future, just send an email to the JKnet Staff and we'll take it from there, with potentially more serious consequences for any would-be trouble-makers.

If any one wants to use my droid army I'll give you the name and password on the codition you don't change it for when I return.

------------------

"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"

Guest Rogue15

WE CAN GET OUR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick, head on over to www.jediknight.net and give vagabond and everybody else who's been giving us trouble the LOWEST RATING, to do this, click on their profile! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just rated the mod that took off my stuff on Mulon Rouge, with all my personas (battle droids, droidekas, hologram, my self, R5, and Borg) as a one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"

This guy called matt-windu from JKii.net is threating to spam my e mail account. Plese destroy him while I'm away.

------------------

Archived