Taking over Gerrard V

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

Character: Rogue15 (aka Kioet Csuhen)

Droid: Impulse (my tank droid)

Ship: Sentinel Class Landing Craft

Credits: 5000

Guest Redwing

One ship, and one droid. Against an entire planet. Gee, I wonder who'd win. tongue.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Rogue15

well, are you going to join in the fight? which side will you take? Empire or Rebels. I'm with the rebels in helping take back gerrard v from the imperials. (note this is after liberation of gerrard v)

*A sentinel landing craft appears out of hyperspace above the planet, Gerrard V.*

Hey Impulse, we're almost there. Two minutes until we enter the upper atmosphere. hmm... doesn't look like the rogues left us any turrets to worry about...uh oh, we've just been scanned by a star destroyer! I have to find a place to land and quickly.

Over comm channel: By order of the Empire stop your vehicle and await boarding.

Me: DARN! What are we going to do Impulse?

Impulse: ...

Me: Oh, there's a nice spot, right by the ocean in between two canyons. Hopefully we can get to it before that destroyer launches its TIE Interceptors. Ok, we've just entered the lower atmosphere, i've released the landing gear. Well at least we're not being chased by TIEs yet. I guess they've decided to send the stormies down instead. Well, at least they don't know about you. They'll be in for a surpise!

*Sentinel Landing Craft Lands on the surface of Gerrard V*

OK, now that we're on the surface, we'll have to wait around for the others...

Guest Rogue15

Rogue Leader, you apparently don't know how rpg forums work. We each make up our own character and have the character do stuff, you cannot control someone elses character/s. ok? i'm starting a new topic.

Guest Redwing

Oy. Some people... PS RL, Rogue9's character is taken biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

That's because you have to plan it out with other people. Read all three of the finished Messeges episodes for proof that that works. biggrin.gif

------------------

AWING.GIF

Guest Red Leader Ace

Can anyone join in with role-playing? Or do have to create a set character first? Just a question from a confused newbie, that's all!

Guest Redwing

Sure you can join! Anyone can. Just read the first page of a topic to see if it has rules, and follow them if neccessary. If you need help understanding what's going on, just ask. biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Red Leader Ace

Thanks Redwing! Is this RPG still running? It looks a good one, but I'll have to think of a character first, they have to be original, right?

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Red Leader Ace:

Thanks Redwing! Is this RPG still running? It looks a good one, but I'll have to think of a character first, they have to be original, right?

Mostly original. You can use "name" characters as well though, but I'd advise against it. As for this RP, I don't know what's up with it. wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited August 06, 2001).]

Archived