Home

XWA Fighter Patch

Guest Apoclypse

Guest Apoclypse

Hi I'm new to the forum but I've had the game for a while. I'm currently looking for the XWA Fighter Patch if any of you know where I can get it PLEASE let me know.

Guest garyah99

Go to the main page. Click on the tab marked "files", scroll down to where it says XWA patch 2.02. That's it.

------------------

Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

Guest Rock_Lead

That`s not the FIGHTER patch. I have no clue where to find one, but it isn`t the 2.02 patch.

If you can`t make peace with it, blow it up.

Repeat after me...I must use 2.02 patch...I must use 2.02 patch...I must use 2.02 patch...Failure will be met with severe punishment...any and all questions asked will be answered with this statement...

------------------

'The Universe is an evil thing, but at least it has a sense of humour...'

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions

The Fanfiction Archives

New British Empire

Guest garyah99

What the H-E-double hockey sticks are you guys talking about? confused.gif The Lucasarts 2.02 patch is the game patch that fixes the bugs (most of 'em anyway), the only other patch that I know of is the NCA patch.

------------------

Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

Guest Apoclypse

not either of those I was downloading some new opt files and it said I need the XWA fighter patch inorder to use em' and I also downloaded the NCA Craft add so to use em till I find the patch I just renamed em to the NCA names.

Archived