Home

Game Cards for the UK/Europe

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Although there has been no official word on Galaxies Game Cards for the UK and Europe, a well established and respected Import company can supply these REGION FREE gaming cards for players wishing to play Galaxies without the need for a credit card.

I have used this company several times and infact ordered my original Galaxies game from them. Alot of people at work use them as well. However, if there is a mix up from time you time, you cant blame me and order at your own risk :D

Gaming cards are £31.99 and Import Madness accept Switch, Solo and other major credit/debit cards. It will show the cost first in US Dollars then covert it into UK pounds

These gaming cards will buy you 60 days worth of play.

Full Details

Hope this helps all of those wishing to play without the need for a credit card.

DMUK

is it possible to get your 30days free when buy the game with out a CC or game card?

also these cards are bloody expensive, they cost $30 (in US) (£16). £15 for postage is a scandelous rip-off, most US sites charge $8 to post to UK (£4.50)

the only thing thats stopping me from buying form them is that US sites don't take Solo.

anyone know of one that does, or takes pay-pal?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Import Madness charge £4.50 for normal postage to the UK - Fed ex is £13.00

Currently, Activision have no plans to launch game cards for Europe and this is the ONLY place I have found where you can pay by Solo or Switch.

As for the overall price. Things are always more expensive in the UK - thats just the way things are over here but until these cards are on sale here and I have already been speaking to the revelant sources, £36.50 (inc p&p) will be the price for 60 days of play :-(

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Activision are looking into gaming cards for Europe and the UK around August time. Fingers crossed they will at least test the market first.

I will keep you all updated

DMUK

• 2 months later...

Archived