Home

Bugs!!!

Obi_Kwiet

Man, I have the 1.3 patch and this thing crashes like thier was no tomorrow! It's usually when movies come up or I quick save. Same times the screen gets messed up, like after your video card fries. Tons of lockups too. I have a R9800pro. Any sugestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong form just like the wrong path is the light my, grasshopper :vadar: Okay I got a little caried away, but my game had problem kidda like this so two things techichal support at LucasArts.com, but have you tried reinstalling your game (make sure you have no programs running), because my game had many proplems until I did that and now it works fine, even though I don't have 1.3, 1.0 is worse, but I'm lazy. I hope I'm helpful un like this stupid guy :yoda:

Good Luck :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so. I have the patch 1.3 and a Radeon 9800 Pro, too, and since I updated from my old 4.3 Catalyst Driver to the 4.6, I have no problems anymore. :D And the only problems I had before, were that the game sometimes crashed during a cutscene where you have both video and ingame scenes like the escape from Taris or one of the endings. Unfortunately, when it crashed, then it did so that you have completely reboot the pc. I didn't even land on the desktop or so, no, I had a black screen with hanging sound, just like I used Win98. :mad:

Archived