Home

I am in search for a mapper and skinner

Galak Fyyar

Hello , as the topic title mentions i am in need of someone who can map .. i mainly need a mapper but i would like to also like to work with someone who can skin , I cant really think of anything to offer .. but .. the only thing i can offer is , "FULL" credit goes to the person who makes the skins i need and maps i need.

i need a mapper for a few custom map ideas i have ..

the following reasons i need a mapper / Skinner

I had plans to try and create my own Single Player Story ...

Also a clan i tried to start known as [NE] needs a couple of custom maps ..

I would really appreciate it if someone would take the 2 possitions needed or aleast one .. If anyone is intrested please contact me here by my email .. also feel free to leave a post if you have any questions ... the best thing i can offer is i can put you on our website as our Favorite JKA Mapper / Skinner and we will be sure to use your JKA name in our site for complete credits on building the Map / Skin

I'm sorry .. i would offer more but i have nothing that i can offer .. if i did i would .. I do hope .. you find my offer of intrest

Please if you have any questions feel free to leave a post and i will get back to it as soon as i can ... If you would like to accsept my offer as a mapper / skinner please email me here.

Gideon_Cabalco@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to look at this post

Archived