Home

Just 3 Questions...

MasterKakashi

Ok the other day I went to dantooine and went to the ruined jedi temple and completed all of the dark side guys quests(I had to chooses him the light side person wouldent let me talk to her) and got a sith holocaron. It says the holo is quiet and the person will no longer assit me on my quest.Now if im wrong,arent the holos supposed to tell you to master a professsion? And dose this holo even do anything? Second is jedi death.I am well aware that you lose 200k xp per death,but I heard from someone that if you die enough times your who charahter file gets deleted not just the jedi slot. Is this ture? And third is that my composite armor is almost disabled and I heard from someone you can get a armor repair kit and fix it.I saw one that said 100 fix and it was 50k. Is this a good price and if it is will it only repair one piece of armor or the whole set?

Thanks

Well, from what I understand, they are supposed to be doing away with the holocrons in Publish 10 for unlocking force sensitive characters. No more grinding. So the holocrons may be obsolete. Also, according to the offical site, no one will be able to unlock a new force adept character until Publish 10.

The Jedi Trials will be the new way to unlock force characters. I could be wrong as I'm a noob. If worse comes to worse, you'll have a nice ornament for your house.

Couldn't tell you about the armor. An armorsmith can fix it. If you do not have the skills, you can wind up destroying it totally trying to repair it yourself.

Archived