Home

BinHexEdit Problem

Guest capebud

Guest capebud

Do any of you know of a detailed way to install and run the BinHexEdit program out there. I've got everything installed, and when I play the game (say I modified the x-wing lasers using BinHex) it is the same as if nothing was done. I'm running it on the latest 2.02 module. I appreciate any help!!!

Guest Zedran

Well Ive just started myself. How ever, so far Ive found that you can only change secondairy weapons. I havent been able to change all the x-wings lasers from red to green, but you can change the secondairy ones.its on line 21 or so i think. Its on my other computer at home.

If anyone knows how to change all of them I'd like to hear.

Hope I was a little help!

Feel the Dark Side of the Force eek.gif

Zed biggrin.gif

------------------

"Thats quite a wonderful smell you discovered!"

Guest TK421

Changing weapon types in BHE insn't all that successful, try changing the weapon hardpoint types in the OPT file itself using something like OPTexplore

------------------

"No no son, you gotta hit 'em in the head so they stay down, like this! *WHACK*"

TK's OPT Factory

Guest Steele

Best wy is you use MXvTEd to edit Lasers in the .exe AND .opt !! When you will have green lasers on your xwing then disable the red lasers in the xwing.opt using MXvTEd and add green lasers to the .exe !!!!

------------------

"I am Homer of Borg. Prepare to be....OHOHOH Doughnuts!!"

Steele Aerospace

Archived