Home

Why yes, I am an idiot, heh. An idiot...with a question!

Guest Pander

Guest Pander

Okay, I really haven't looked around much about XWA. I play it, enjoy it, that sort of thing. Haven't beaten it yet, I think I'm on a hard level(on an Asheron's Call hiatus). I've been playing it multiplayer a bit though with my brother over our lan. Now, I'm just curious as to how I could bring the Death Star into it. I've heard you can have it in multiplayer, but I don't know how. Can you choose the Death Star, and if so, how? Thanks.

------------------

Not a jedi, but meh, nothing wrong with a good pilot.

Guest Darth Massacator

Unfortunately at this time, you can't select a Death Star type mission. However, I just got an email from a guy who's designing (with a team) the Battle of Yavin campaign for X-Wing Alliance (including the trench run).

Last word I got from him was hopefully in about 3 months it will be completed. He did emphasize the word hopefully.

If anyone's curious check out his site at: http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk/

I've heard there are other mods you can download for Death Star type missions, but I haven't seen any as of yet. And the last word from LucasArts was, there will be no expansions or future X-Wing titles.

[This message has been edited by Darth Massacator (edited May 04, 2000).]

Guest Thrawn

That'll be a lot longer away i'm afraid.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived