Home

Small criticism

Guest RDean

Guest RDean

Did it bother anyone else that you never got to even the score with Antan? I mean, you'd think that loose end would be tied up at the end there. BTW, I am missing one medal in my medal case. How do you get the medal that goes in the center?

Guest Darth Massacator

Speaking of scoring, I was pretty ticked that I didn't get to score with Lady Blue. Not sure if I got her name right but she dies in a mission before they even meet.

Guest Rogue 13

I almost got Antan, but hes invincible,hull went down to one and stayed there.!$%$!$#!#%!!

That medel has something to do with bonus points get enough bonus points you get the medel,you can get different ones of it too.

Guest garyah99

You can't kill Antan mad.gif, and that centre medal is the Kalidor Crescent, you get it at 3500 bonus points and gain additional adornments for each 3500 points thereafter.

------------------

Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

Guest RDean

Right....I know you can't kill him. That is my problem. It seems stupid that they would make that mission the last family mission. And why doesn't the game just end when you beat the death star? Does it stick around JUST so you can play the death star run in the simulator, or does anyone know if there is some way to get more missions (like maybe plans for an expansion pack)?

Guest Fondas

It's obvious that Antan is deliberately was indestructible, since they intented to make an add-on. This add on never came and now it seems rather impossible.

Without being absolutely sure, I think that Lawrence Holland and and his Totally Games group have announced the ending of their co-operation with Lucas Arts.

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Archived