Home

XWA help

Guest Greywolf

Guest Vark111

I don't believe so... But even if there was, then why would you want to??? That's the whole reason for flying the rest of the game is that DS tunnel run!! biggrin.gif

I do remember, though it took me quite a few times to get through it myself. My final solution I believe was to just slow down and kill everything on the way in (those pipes can be shot at and destroyed). Don't worry about the rebels behind you, cause Wedge can't be killed (he's invincible), and if the TIE's start becoming a nuisance, just use auto-turret to kill 'em.

------------------

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Guest Kyp Durron

Greywolf, the skip mission function is there so that you have the option to 'skip' a mission and proceed onto the next one. If you're in the last DS mission then there is no more mission to skip to. I'd suggest just not playing that final mission if you don't want to. Later on you may want to come back and try it again. smile.gif

Guest TK421

Now now Milky be nice.

It's a reasonable question, to have gotten to the VERY LAST mission and want to skip to the one after it. wink.gif

Afterall, everyone knows that in a 50 mission game, mission 51 is the good one.

Just joking GreyWolf - but seriously, why do want to skip it? Too hard? then hit the strategy page and ask somebody for tips.

Guest TK421

I do remember, though it took me quite a few times to get through it myself. My final solution I believe was to just slow down and kill everything on the way in

Now that's something I didn't think of. I just threw all laser-energy into the shields and went through like a bat outa hell! Sure it took me a few tries but damn was it ever fun!

Guest Kokeeno IOS

Originally posted by TK421:

Now that's something I didn't think of. I just threw all laser-energy into the shields and went through like a bat outa hell! Sure it took me a few tries but damn was it ever fun!

So do I, but faster smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Kokeeno IOS (edited May 17, 2000).]

Archived