Home

Bounty Hunter or Another

mp100

Alight heres the deal, i've just mastered marksman and have the exploration tree and now i see that i need another 40000 combat exp to get novice bounty hunter. Now getting the exp is not what i'm asking about, what i want to know is, is the bounty hunter profession worth the time. I'm starting to here some good and bad thing about it. Ifs its not worth it what are some other fun prefessions and why. I do mostly PvE but don't want to be "only" a Rifleman or TKM like everyone else.

If i don't do BH i was thinking about doing some skills in pistoleer, rifleman, and maybe some fencer and possibly some commando if i have the points left. the only thing is i don't know what skills trees to do in those. Could someone please tell me what tree are fun to use but are also effective.

thanks

Iam almost a Master Bounty Hunter:)

This is a common question I was asking my self is it good enough in PvP? Well there are some good templates that go with it. You can go master pistoleer and Desporado witch is a exellent improving speed and accuracy.Also you can pick up a mele profession like TKM or swordsman or whatever you like and that would give you some mele defense. Also the LLC is awsome(I call it my noob estingusher;) ) and it takes out npcs fast. And last but not least the payment. This profession pays you the most out of any profession in the game. I made 100k in half a day on my first day:) Hope that helps you make you descicion

BH is a lot of fun. My other character is going BH. Pistoleer would be your best bet for BH, because the speed and defense cannot be matched by any of the other ranged elite profession(riflemen come in a close second). If you are looking for a melee defense to compliment your ranged skills, many people say swordsman is great. I personally am pursuing Pikeman.

Archived