Home

Add on

Guest KungFuBackflip

Guest KungFuBackflip

Does any one want to start a petition for a add on to Alliance? They could add a bunch of new stuff and finish off the Azzameen saga. Ya dig?

Guest RDean

I totally agree. Like I said in my above post. It seems like they left loose ends with letting Antan get away. The death star is GREAT for a finale, but I wish they had one more family mission before that where you could do something about that traitor. smile.gif I just don't understand why they did it that way unless they were leaving an opening for an expansion pack of some kind. There is plenty they could do with an expansion. I mean, the saga isn't really OVER until you've hunted down all the imperial scum.

Guest TK421

I believe some sort of expansion is probably already planed by LA/TS - I mean look at the previous games, X-Wing + 2 Addons, TIE Fighter + 2 Addons, XvT + 1 Addon, XWA + ?

It won't be a 'new' game so they'll be able to stick to their 'XWA is the last...' bull****. But I believe (hope) it will happen.

There's not only the trouble with Antan to deal with - how about all the other problems that popped up after Endor: Thrawn, Iceheart, the aliens (what are they called? ssri or something).

------------------

"Peace through superior firepower"

Guest KungFuBackflip

Ok, first I think we need to get the e-mail address of someone that works for Lucasarts or Totally Games. Any ideas?

Guest Forceflow

Sad as it may be, I fear he's right. TG isn't working with LA anymore. (Heard they were pretty pissed about the way LA treated them while doing XWA) And LA has "better" things to do. (Like bringing out all those stupid console games! *gr*)

Well, maybe if the XWA Upgrade Project kicks in the way we hope we'll add a petition to it. But well, LA seams to have no ears for it's fans frown.gif

------------------

The home for the fighters!

Guest Ruhan Raeyaz

THEN we shall just have to create our own add-ons with the numerouse editing utilities we have! biggrin.gif

Guest KungFuBackflip

But with our numerous editing programs, who will make the cut scenes, do the voices and so on. Personally, I am sick of having to read the message log to see whats going on in the game while I am dog fighting. Ya dig?

Guest TK421

Originally posted by Forceflow:

Well, maybe if the XWA Upgrade Project kicks in the way we hope we'll add a petition to it. But well, LA seams to have no ears for it's fans frown.gif

Their loss Force. It's the fans who keep the games alive. frown.gif

Well LA may have burried XWA but I sure as hell aren't going to. Here's to the XWA Upgrade project!

* TK pops open another can of VB *

------------------

"Peace through superior firepower"

Guest Ruhan Raeyaz

Have no fear...Dark Cat Raiders, coming soon, .wavs included.

Dang it, I just couldn't help myself.

Archived