Home

Samurai V2! NEEDS WEIGHTING!

Jimesu_Evil

Hey guys I've almost finished my version 2 of the Samurai model, and let me tell you it kicks arse over the first one. First of all, there are some major differences between the different types of Samurai (Not just whether they have full or half menpos or whether they have shoulder armour) they, well, see for yourself.

samurainew.jpg

First we have the Ashigaru, who is wearing the big hat and wears little armour.

Then we have the regular Samurai, who wears an ordinary Kabuto (helmet) and single plate armour.

In the middle we have the Ronin, who wears no armour whatsoever, a headband, and a Hakama (those baggy pants).

Then on the bottom left is the Kensai (Sword Saint) who wears a decorated Kabuto and a menpo, with multiplated armour based on Hiratoro's armour in "The Last Samurai" (later worn by Mr Cruise). As you can see, this version of the samurai has changed very little from the first version.

Last but not least, we have the Warrior, wearing a horned kabuto, a half-menpo and scale armour (based on Ujio from The last Samurai).

I am still working on the Daimyo, who will wear a really fancy Kabuto like Katsumoto from The Last Samurai, and one of those overcoat things, also like Katsumoto.

Shady-D is busy working on other models, SO I REALLY REALLY NEED SOMEBODY TO DO THE WEIGHTING AND GET IT INGAME!!! If you are interested, please please tell me!

Archived