Home

Beggining DOCTOR... Need Some Info :-)

NarFy

Ok here are some questions I need to throw at yaz...

1) How should I store all my buffs when I have them? In a Droid ? In a backpack in a droid? How many can I hold ? and are there Macroing programs to run the buffing process faster ?

To make it short and sweet my last question... a little off topic though lol

1) When publish 10 goes live on the 31st, where do we look about the info on starting the detailed quests and more information ? Is there an official website we can look at ? or in-game information ?

hopefully I can get some answers from you guys hehe :-)

thanks for the help !

1) Store them wherever you'd like. If you are currently buffing then yeah you might want to keep them in your inventory. Write a macro (or get one frmo somebody else) that will automatically buff the 6 stats on your target, shout the price/goodness of your buff, and thank the person. To go to the next person, just click on them then execute the macro.

Other Number 1) Well, if worse comes to worse, type it into Google. There are tons of SWG Information sites to choose from. There is currently a small amount of information regarding the Village of Aurilia on the sony website (homepage is http://www.station.sony.com/en ).

I already have my character sitting at a shrine, waiting until Pub10 comes out. Mwahaha.

Archived