Home

Would like some community based input.

Anach

I spent one Saturday evening speaking with some friends, fellow Star Wars fans and MMORPG (Non-SWG) players about the current state of SWG and suggestions for improvments in game play.

I would like to hear from a larger community base, as the official forums bury every post 3 pages deep in flame fests before anyone gets a chance to read or reply.

Here is the link to the official thread.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Bria&message.id=535027

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

Good luck with it!

After having a couple of months out, its great to see that hardly anything has been updated on the official Galaxies website. Theres no new newsletter, nothing in developement and of course, silly bugs still rule in the game.

Galaxies is almost 18 months old and is still probably the worst online game in production. Your thread on the official forums is good and as many seem to agree, the game lacks Star Wars content - with the Dev team more focused on simple things like 'Jedi Robes'!!

After 3 years in developement, left me wondering how they got it so wrong. For those who have started since day one, and spending an average $198 for the 18 months, you gotta stand back and think.... ' am i getting value for money?' - Simply put.. No.

My suggestion - a proper community manager and Games master to actually do their jobs properly

DMUK

Archived