Home

NO Game Cards for Europe - Official

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Due to the cost of bringing in Game cards and other payment options for Europe, Activision (Who publish SW Galaxies outside of the USA) will NOT be launching game cards at this time.

If the situation should change, i will let you all know.

If you want to purchase Game Cards, a well established and respected Import company can supply these REGION FREE gaming cards for players wishing to play Galaxies without the need for a credit card.

I have used this company several times and infact ordered my original Galaxies game from them. Alot of people at work use them as well. However, if there is a mix up from time you time, you cant blame me and order at your own risk

Gaming cards are £31.99 and Import Madness accept Switch, Solo and other major credit/debit cards. It will show the cost first in US Dollars then covert it into UK pounds

These gaming cards will buy you 60 days worth of play.

Full Details

Hope this helps all of those wishing to play without the need for a credit card.

DMUK

I've gone to the trouble of registering to make this point - it's because of the lack of support and the lack of stock that it hasn't sold well (in the UK, at least), and, going by other posts on this matter, the fact it's not sold well is the very reason given for the lack of support. It's crazy. I really suggest that, unless they are perfectly happy to lose potential customers, the makers look at how games like Eve Online, Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Neocron, et al, manage to do what they seem to think is impossible - bring a cheap and easy way of paying for an MMOG to the UK.

I currently have a copy of Galaxies held for me that I was intending to buy on Friday. Lucky I did a quick search around to see if there was a quick and easy way of paying for it without a credit card. I now know not to buy it. This is one more potential customer they've lost.

Archived