Home

Response to JTL Beta Thread

DragoonLah

I'm referring to the thread on the JTL forum below this one that asked how many new races will be in JTL. Many would say 2, however a couple people chose 1 because they see that Ithorians will technically not be new.

But, think about it this way: They haven't revealed the second new race yet. So, with your logic, you are saying that the not-yet-revealed race will be one not currently seen in SWG. But what race can you not see in SWG that SOE would possibly put in JTL? (Of course, I'm excluding the dumb things like Yoda's mysterious race and Yuuzhan Vong. There's no way they would be in JTL.) Everything, at one place or another, you will be able to find. You have the basic races, and then I've personally seen Devaronians, Chadra-fans, Biths, Chiss (yes, Thrawn is at the Emperor's Retreat), Aqualish, Abbysin, Neimodians, Niktos, Sullustan, etc.

All of the above have the potential to be the second new race, but then again they are also in classic SWG. So...by attempting to be smart and picking one, you actually did something pretty foolish. ;)

Archived