Home

Is it worth it?

Marauder_x

SW:Galaxies, worth the monthly fee's and overall a good game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. SW:Galaxies, worth the monthly fee's and overall a good game?

• Definitely
    • No
    • Undecided/No opinion

Originally posted by pat_thetic

Yes, but money is relatively easy to come by nowadays... Go to a city with uh.. Can't remember what type(raises mission pay) on dantooine, hunt those tribal people, earn 30k per mission. By yourself.

you're talking about solo group missions. Another good source of money and equipment is loot. Nightsisters, Rancors etc. Also, dungeons like the Death Watch Bunker, Corellian Corvette, Geonosian caves, etc.

As far as most people being at the skill level they wish, besides new players, I would have to say it depends on the player. Some are content with fair skills, while some are not satisfied until they have mastered a profession and have experienced all it has to offer.

:)

You definitely need a team for DWB. I was just making reference to the resources to be gotten. I forgot which server has the most pieces. One almost has a full suit, if nor the complete suit itself. That quest is awesome, but a pain. You make one mistake in the crafting, your entire team gets kicked from the bunker and you have to start over.

Archived