Home

.WAV Files Wanted

Guest Ruhan Raeyaz

Guest Ruhan Raeyaz

Greetings gentle beings,

I am about 1 mission away from completing a new 11 mission pirate campaign, and half of them have .wav files. Unfortunately, my sis has moved and a friend from work is no longer available as I have changed jobs.

This leaves me missing some voices, unless I use the tele.

Anyone who is interested in starring in the new campaign and has a microphone please email me.

shadowbeing@netzero.net

Please do NOT send .wav files through my email. First tell me if you are interested and we can go from there.

I will be needing a male authoritarian voice (perhaps with a natural British accent), a wookie if someone can manage it wink.gif,maybe a casual young female voice, an old experienced pilot voice, and a young man's (perhaps one that sounds early twenties) voice. If you can make it sound like it is from the radio all the better. I find that using a tape recorder first gives the .wav file a good electronic sound. I will accredit the voice to you when the mission pack is released.

~Ruhan

Guest Raptor_90

Im interested, what kind of speaches and sounds do you want? people laughing? dieing?

------------------

All wings report in: Red leader standing by, Green leader standing by, Yellow leader standing by.

"Lock S-foils in attack position"

ICQ# 26844263

Guest Thrawn

Yes, what kind of lines do we have to speak?

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Ruhan Raeyaz

I have to apologize as my netzero mail account has been uninstalled and it may be a few days before I get it up again. I am posting this reply from work.

The mission campaign is just about completed.

I have around twenty lines that I will need filled because using my voice gets real redundant. I need an Imperial voice especially, I also need a cultured smuggler's voice, this guy's name starts with a T, his last name starts with K, he owns a Modified Action Transport, and deals in the info business, but he is not the focus of the campaign. Can anyone guess who this guy is?

When I get my email working I can send you the exact lines, so please bare with me for a few days.

Guest TK421

* Drum roll *......

Talon Karrde? I think his first name's Talon...

Hey I'm interested in doin' a few lines if you want a 20ish australian voice there?

------------------

"Peace through superior firepower"

Guest Ruhan Raeyaz

Good NEWS!

My email is back up. Please email me if you are interested.

shadowbeing@netzero.net

Thank you for your reply Raptor.

Marril,

No MJ is not in this campaign which takes place before the Emperor was killed. Perhaps during the course of Empire Strikes Back and before Return of the Jedi.

Archived