Home

Almost there!

Guest Rock_Lead

Guest LIZZO

I just finished today!!!

- It is great fun, especially the Death Star tunnel run. Don't be dismayed by the tunnel run either, it isn't impossible, you just need to play it several times so you know what is coming up ahead of you before you reach it. The feeling of seeing the exit and the moon of Endor at the end is great. It took me 4 hours to complete the last mission but it is awesome!!

LONG LIVE THE X-WING SERIES!!!!

(I don't want to get your hopes down but don't expect too much of an ending though)

Guest Fel Crynyd

not to sound a doomsayer but i found the hole thing dissapointing. i wish that the Reb and Imp ships got closer and really duked it out. And why could they make it part of the mission to fly over the surface of the Death star? cause that would have been cool

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Toscan

For people who havent got that far yet, i have to say this: Spend some time in the Salvage Yards and the Crazy 8 (my favorite) to prepare for flying in tunnels

Guest OtanaMan

Ah yes...the crazy 8. I don't know if you noticed, but in the crazy 8, there is a damaged Y-wing in the Asteriod Ice place. You can blow it up.

Guest Ms. Talon

Fel Crynyd, go to our page (link below) and check out the screenshots of our OWN Endor dogfight mission...you won't be dissppointed! Just go to our page and got to 'gun-camera-Endor shots'. In our version the Star-Destroyers and Rebel ships really DO engage each other at point-blank range!

------------------

gototalon@home.com

http://members.home.net/gototalon

[This message has been edited by Ms. Talon (edited June 07, 2000).]

Archived