Home

Help on E-Wings and other add-on ships...

Guest uglyhutt

Guest uglyhutt

Okay, explain this one to me. When you put in a new ship to use, just how do you put it into the game? I've put in the right folder, but what do you put in the shiplist file?

Also, are there any more ships I can get out there? Like, say, the the Naboo Starfighter maybe? wink.gif

Guest Ms. Talon

Adding a new ship can be difficult and frustrating, the best thing to do is the get the self-installing NCA patch, which adds a lot of new ships without affecting any of the existing ones. You can go to our site (link below) for a link to get it (Go to custom battles), there's also screenshots there of our custom battles with the new ships (go to gun camera) so you can have a look before you do the download. E-mail me if you have questions.

------------------

gototalon@home.com

http://members.home.net/gototalon

Guest uglyhutt

Okay, well another question then. If I have these new ships and want to go multiplayer against someone who doesn't have the same ships, will the game screw up? Or would it be okay, as long as I don't try to fly the ships they don't have?

Wait a minute? Are you saying that those ships on your screenshot page are in the downloadable missions? Or do you have to just put them in before you play those missions? I'm confuzzled!

Where can I find a self installing shipset, or whatever?

[This message has been edited by uglyhutt (edited June 09, 2000).]

Guest Ms. Talon

You have to install the NCA patch + 1.2patch upgrade FIRST! The patch does have some of our missions included, and they are installed automatically when you patch, but it's recommended that you use our "Talon's All" battleset instead. But either way, you have to install the patch first.

------------------

gototalon@home.com

http://members.home.net/gototalon

Archived