Home

Kalidor Crescent add-ons

Guest RDean

Guest RDean

I have a question. What add-ons can you get for your Kalidor Crescent? I have gotten up to silver scimitar and I was curious if there are any more and if so how many. Your help is much appreciated.

Guest chetx1

There's still some upgrades waiting. But it wouldn't be fun if I tell you about them. Earn them.

But here's a preview :

Your wings are not flying

The eyes are not shining

Guest RDean

Look, it is not spoiling it for me to tell me what I can earn. That's like thinking it is spoiling something to tell me how many points I need for a rank. How many bonus points do I need for the other add-ons? It would make it far easier for me to get them if I knew what I was shooting for.

Guest Marril

They're easy to get, unfortunately. It's SO easy to kill that one ISDII that you need for the bonus points. Now, in the original X-Wing on the other hand, you need an ISD kill (really hard to get) to get those things. The X-Wing series is getting to be a bit like Wing Commander (one fighter can easily take down a capital ship).

Edit: fixed typos.

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by Marril (edited June 13, 2000).]

Guest Marril

3000?! If it was that, everyone would have the diamond eyes by battle 5!

Seriously, I think it's 30,000. Much more realistic...

Guest RDean

It isn't 3000.....either 3000 or 3500 are necessary for the Kalidor Crescent alone (can't remember which). I think its 3500 though. It is possible that each additional 3500 gets you another add on. I am not sure.

Archived