Home

Fave Ship...

Guest Y-Wing Prodigy

Guest Y-Wing Prodigy

Seeing noone has anything better to do than ask each other mindless questions, here's another - If you were a tree, what type would you be?

Seriously, my favourite ship should be obvious but for our slower minded compatriots, mine is the humble, and still running Y-Wing.

Sturdy and rustic, the Y-Wing gives up performance for the ability of gunning down any capital ship in sight... Or is that just me?

-It's a cruel world.

Guest Bwing Bwing PHONECALL

Do I know you?

Originally posted by Y-Wing Prodigy:

Seeing noone has anything better to do than ask each other mindless questions, here's another - If you were a tree, what type would you be?

Seriously, my favourite ship should be obvious but for our slower minded compatriots, mine is the humble, and still running Y-Wing.

Sturdy and rustic, the Y-Wing gives up performance for the ability of gunning down any capital ship in sight... Or is that just me?

-It's a cruel world.

Guest garyah99

[pseudo-milkshake] Who the heck are the both of you??[/pseudo-milkshake]

------------------

"I get by with a little help from my friends...."

Guest Y-Wing Prodigy

garyah99... That knowledge is stored in a musty archive in the vaults of time...

On the other hand; let's just say B-Wing and I are... procrastinators in arms, ever cursed to quote of British and Autralian comedy until the ends of time...

I know this isn't very vague; I'll try harder next time, may the calloused hands of a thousand typists be with you.

-It's a cruel world.

Archived