Home

Star Viper, Mod Strike Cruiser and Booster Pack

Guest Blood Hawk

Guest Blood Hawk

I was looking through the shiplist and found these three ships. They had an * after the number and they were nonflyable and unknown. I changed them to Flyable but they weren't under the lists of selectable ships. I then went back to the shiplist and took out the * in front of both. They were both selectable but the Star Viper didn't have a picture. When I tryed to play it would just exit the game. At first I thought it was because of the Star Viper, but it was because of the Mod Strike Cruiser. I played as a Star Viper and fought one, but they just look like X-Wings. I tried the booster pack but it has no lasers or sheilds, it goes extremely fast though. I also saw a few other crafts with a * in front of them, like Mine 5 and Probe 3. I was wondering if I am the only one who has noticed these ships, and if there is any reason why they weren't originally in the game.

------------------

׆ ßLÖÖÐ HÂWK †×

Guest Sheldon

XWA didn't come with the Start Viper, even though there is a slot for it. All those unused slots point to the xwing.opt, so if you activate the slot, you'll still fly an xwing, but with designated stats.

------------------

Official Staff-Lacky at <A HREF="http://xwlegacy.outpostd34.com"" TARGET=_blank>

XWing: Legacy</A>

"Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot"

Guest Thrawn

the booster pack is like a tug except it has extreme engine power meant to push cap ships around. U can't do it or u will crash into the ship and die. The others are ok.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

There are opts out there somewhere for Starvipers and the Mod StrikeCruiser, but if you don't have them, the game defaults to the X-Wing opt.

The Booster was supposed to be able to attach to fighters as an afterburner, but TG decided to shrug and walk away.

------------------

What doesn't kill me only makes me stranger.

Guest Thrawn

I can see why. Why get make that if they didn't even add slams to the Missile Boat?

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived