Home

graphics

Guest Misfit

Guest Misfit

im going to buy X/A in a few days when i get my new comp and i was wondering how the graphics will look. Its a pentiumIII 800mhz, with a 32MB NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 M64 graphics card. Will it look at all like the screenshots you always see?

Guest Globule

Yes, it will look and run great, at LEAST as good as screen shots. (I have seen XWA run on a computer very similar to that).

Guest krispy

I got a Athlon 800 and a Voodoo 3, and trust me...it kicks @$$!

So does MEchwarrior 3...that game is sweet too.

-krispy

Guest Vark111

With a rockin system like that, you may want to check out the XWA Upgrade Project which is slowly but surely upgrading all the 3D models in the game to an amazing level of detail... Of course, this will require a system with a lot more horsepower than the box recommends, but you've got that covered!

------------------

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Guest vanilaiceismygod

about the voodoo 3 card, it seems like in all the games i buy i hear about conflicts with voodoo cards? is it just my imagingation or do you run into stuff like that alot? im curious cuz i want a better graphics card(got a ragepro) but dont want to deal with it if its a pain inthe ass

Guest Hit4Cycle

Ive got the Voodoo3 and all I know is that I get $h!t framerate with Half Life.

[This message has been edited by Hit4Cycle (edited August 17, 2000).]

Archived