Home

Guide to Mission Add-on/Editing?

SWIV

Hey all,

I am not a programmer, just a serious gamer who happens to breath, eat and crap Star Wars! biggrin.gif I was wondering if anyone has made a good guide to downloading and running add-on missions. If your like me you dont want this game to end, I have downloaded some files, but get these weird explanations about what order to put them in, then editing certain files which i know nothing about unfortunately. I dont want to screw with the files too much if i dont have too. It would be great to have a guide to edit these missions in lamens terms. If anyone has a link or any info I would deeply appreciate it.

Guest Ms. Talon

We offer 3 different battlesets from our site (link below);

--The "Complete Battleset" gives you 5 battles with 36 missions and is in standard format. All you do is put the missions files and the missions.lst into your Missions folder and that's it! A pilot is even included if you haven't finished the normal game yet!...Very simple.

--"Talon's ALL" will give you all the above missions PLUS more missions that require the NCA V1.2 patch (There's a link to it from our site.) Total: 9 Battles, 61 missions. Again, once you have installed NCA all you do is drop the missions files and the missions.lst into Missions and that's it!

--The "Rapier Mission set" has 4 missions, but because of the many added new ships is now gobbed for use with the XWA Launcher 2000, which is included in the zip file. (You'll need NCA V1.2 as well.) Just unzip into a dir. of your choice and run the launcher.

So, none of these are particularly difficult. Full readmes are included, and the edited Missions.lst files will NOT affect your normal game. Just drop them in and you're off!

------------------

gototalon@home.com

http://members.home.net/gototalon

Archived