-20 min

-the SSD in Super Ace AI

and all i can do is:

just kill it shields, and down it system to the 33%

is there a way to destroy it?

------------------

SadShadow

The Shadow Lone Wing

Yeah, load up 84 Missile Boats (using more than one team), tell them all to Strike, and set one SSD to the other team. Load with Bombs (they deal almost twice the amount of Rockets, 350 to 650). make sure you save all your team's Bombs for when it gets down to 10% health, and unleash your bombs biggrin.gif

Oh, and you can't seem to disable one for some strange reason. I've Ion Pulsed and Ion Cannon-ed it to no end.

------------------

"And it came to pass that the Wrath of Oingo Boingo fell upon the land. And Oingo Boingo cried out and said, "Behold, I have a wrath and I have fallen out upon your land." And the villagers of the land were frightened and proclaimed to Oingo Boing, "Behold, we are frightened, because you have a wrath and have fell upon our land." And Oingo Boingo answered to them, "Its because of you being frightened because of my wrath and falling out upon your land, that I shall destroy you." And Oingo Boingo did so. And it was NOT good, for all those who did see the great Oingo Boingo fell to his wrath."

-Tyais 3:16

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by MISSINGNO. (edited _*-@&-@&^!).]

I used one group of 6 missile boats with 19 waves (armed with space bombs) against one SSD. My team was 9km out and had no orders. That way, by jumping from ship to ship as bombs/missiles ran out and getting the next wave by abandoning my "empties" near the SSD, I got the whole kill to my name biggrin.gif

------------------

demon.gif

I don't need a fancy title. I'm better than you and you know it--Radivil Shestoi, Pilot of Gundam 006 DemonHawk to Duo Maxwell

I've destroyed the SSD in a single X-wing. After you take out the Sheilds fly to the underbelly of the SSD and park your ship towards the front of the SSD where the indentation is. Once you are there the SSD stops shooting at you. then just hold down the trigger for another 30 minutes and its a goner.

Archived